Constructed in late 1956 in Left Hand Drive specification finished in Imperial over Crimson coachwork with Beige hide and delivered to Aston Martin agent Peter Sartori of California, USA on 19th November 1956
The first owner is listed on the factory build sheet as ‘Karm-The George Harm Station, of Fresno, California. Mr Harm kept the DB2 until 1970 when it was sold to Mr Anthony Jospeph Klapp of Pebble Beach, California.
Mr Klapp used and enjoyed the the car for a further sixteen years before selling through Rick Cole auctions at Monterey where it was purchased by AMOC member Dr Klaus Graba of Munster, Germany.
Dr Graba commissioned a comprehensive restoration by Aston Martin Heritage Restorer ‘Roos Engineering’ of Switzerland that took place 1991-1993
Further restoration work was carried out between 1999-2001 by Marksdanes Classic Cars in Somerset and full engine rebuild by Aston Martin exponents Rex.J.Woodgate
Dr Graba kept the car within his collection until 2011 whereupon it was sold to a Ignacio.L.Sanchez of Barcelona and the current owner acquired the DB2/4 three years ago
Finished today in Aston Martin Racing Green with Black hide, this original LHD DB2/4 Mk11 is in outstanding condition both cosmetically and mechanically and is without doubt one of the best examples extant
Mille Miglia eligible and regularly maintained by marque specialists in Germany, this handsome DB2/4 Mk11 is ready for summer touring and is EU registered